Simple recipe for tofu flower soup, extraordinary delicious – Soup is a common dish for everyone. Everyone must have tasted dishes like this. Soup comes in a variety of looks and flavors from the various ingredients it makes. One of the simple and delicious soups comes with delicious tofu flower filling, Soup Kembang Tahu, generally comes in fresh and light chicken soup for everyday meals.
Kembang Tahu has a soft and savory character, eating it with soup is very delicious. Currently, tofu flower itself is easily found in supermarkets and traditional markets. With its dry form, it can be used as a long-term stock at home, making it easier for mothers to make this tofu flower soup any time.
This time we have chosen a delicious tofu flower soup recipe, which you can use to pamper your family at home with your cooking. The recipe is simple, and doesn’t require a lot of ingredients. Enough chicken and beancurd as the main ingredients. Come on, see the recipe below.
- 1 packet of beancurd
- 1/2 chicken
- 3 garlic cloves finely
- To taste salt, mushroom flavoring and pepper
- Sufficient water
- 1 spring onion
- Enough oil for sauteing
How to make :
- Saute garlic until yellowish fragrant, heat and drain
- Soak the beancurd until fluffy, cut into pieces and drain.
- Boil water into the garlic oil, add the chicken.
- After the chicken is tender, add the bean curd, salt, mushroom flavoring, pepper, mix well.
- After fully cooked, sprinkle with the sauteed garlic and leeks.
- Let’s keep stock of chicken and beancurd at Mother’s house for Tofu Flower Soup whenever needed. Its delicious taste with simple ingredients and manufacturing processes can be a mainstay for mothers to make delicious healthy menus every time. May be useful!